Oriental rug repair and restoration
Brights Of Nettlebed provides oriental rug restoration for antique rugs and carpets as well as contemporary rugs. Before any restoration takes place our team of highly skilled staff undertake the cleaning of all carpets, rugs and tapestries, with care and consideration.
Our oriental rug restoration service is very comprehensive and includes:
- Invisible repairs to holes, burns and tears
- Repair and restoration of frayed edges and fringes - selvages and stoppers
- Re-weaving and re-piling of worn areas - often due to moth damage
- Full restoration of damaged rugs - be it fire, water or spills
- Exact colour and wool match - important when dealing with antique rugs
- Fixing curled edges and corners by applying faux leather strips
- Stretching and size alteration
- Water damage - restoration of colour
- Odour removal from pet staining
- Mould removal
- We clean all types of rug or carpet and are extremely skilled in cleaning silk and antique pieces.
We would be delighted to quote for cleaning and restoration services which include the collection and delivery of your item. Please contact us at our showrooms in Devon, Dorset, London or Oxfordshire to arrange an appointment for a no-obligation quotation.
How long will it take?
This will depend entirely on the size of the rug and the extent of the repair work to be done and we will indicate a timescale at the outset. Some more complicated repairs take longer as we have to match the designs with the correct colour and age of wools. We take pride in doing the work correctly and making sure our customers are delighted with the results.